Euphoria~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria!!!

5 posters

Go down

Euphoria!!! Empty Euphoria!!!

Post  luz1001 Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:31 pm

* Name/Nickname: Jeonghyun Park

* Character name:MajaJin
* Level:Currently 145 im lvling twice a day or daily
* Class:ArchMage(Ice Lightning)
* Do you have any alts/mules:Well i got a Evan that is lvl163 and more but i dont play is only mules for save my weapons or mastery books...
* List all of your previous guilds:Tronos,1guild that i didnt remember and Exiles.the Jr Master of Tronos expelled me and i dont know and other guild I dont know and now im in exiles but i want to left exiles because this guild and union is soooooo bad so i wanted a nice and friendly guild or union.I wanted to join Hellbounds but is 100% full.

* Do you know any one from Euphoria:nope f4

* What is your reason for being in a guild:To get fun and be friendly i want a guild that is friendly
* What are your goals in MapleStory:Be lvl200 and get funny and to get nice equips.

* Have you read and do you understand the Guild Rules:yes i readed and i understand Im very good person and im friendly

* Tell us more about yourself and why you wanna join Euphoria:Well i live in Barcelona and my hobbies are playing a football and playing video games... I play PS3 and PSP and my favourite game is MAPLESTORY!!!.And i HATE STUDYING xD...And Im very friendly and i can help peoples if I got time.Now Im finished TY

* What type of music do you listen to?Well I dont listen musics....But i like RAP
* What other kinds of games do you like?Action games and games like Gran turismos or GTA

luz1001
Noob
Noob

Warnings : Euphoria!!! Warnin10

Back to top Go down

Euphoria!!! Empty Re: Euphoria!!!

Post  Kriss Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:45 pm

You said you wanted to join hellbound but its full? Hellbound isn't full, they are holding their app section open now. And yeah, I will say no.. Sorry but euphoria is no hellbound backup guild.
Kriss
Kriss
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  DeschUchiha Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:07 pm

As Kriss said, If you want to join hellbound, you shouldn't apply to us. You can apply to them at [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Good luck ^^
DeschUchiha
DeschUchiha
Noob
Noob

Euphoria Jr Master Euphoria Jr Master : Euphoria ~
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : September 2011

Back to top Go down

Post  XBloodRainX Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:21 pm

If you want to join a guild, go for it and don't give up so easily, and try joining another guild in the same union, euphoria is a lovely guild and I have as much love for those members as I have for those of the guild i am in myself (hellbound). Kind of lame you're just applying cuz you think HB is full.
XBloodRainX
XBloodRainX
Noob
Noob

Joined Guild : HellBound

Back to top Go down

Post  Smatt Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:46 am

Well you seem like a nice guy, however im dissapointed that you are only applying to us because hellbound isnt accepting applications anymore.

We are not Hellbounds Cast off guild, We are our own guild with different members and masters xD

App Denied

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Smatt
Smatt
Admin
Admin

Awesome Admin Awesome Admin : Forum Creator
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : When Formed

https://www.facebook.com/matthewdvc

Back to top Go down