Euphoria~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt's Application

3 posters

Go down

Matt's Application Empty Matt's Application

Post  LolBishNom Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:43 am

* Name/Nickname: Matthew / Matt

* Character name: LolBishNom
* Level: 160
* Class: Marksman
* Please list all of your alts/mules: LolBishWTF, LolBishGTFO, LolBishCPQ, LolBishMule, SupaKitteh
* List all of your previous guilds: Sharkz, Hurricane, Elitism, Euphoria
* Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?: I left Sharkz because it was disbanded, Hurricane because it became inactive so it was only ever me and one or two others on, Elitism because I don't feel like it was a very helpful or friendly guild. I was in Euphoria for a while before, but I left for a 1 week holiday without notification, and when I came back, I had been kicked. I was going to reapply, but I became inactive pretty much a week after I came back from the holiday anyway so I never did.

* Do you know any one from Euphoria: Jess (iSawk), Kieran (xkierie), I know a lot of you but not anyone personally, just names really.

* What is your reason for being in a guild: I don't like being lonely x]
* What are your goals in MapleStory:
Spoiler:
That is all. Smile1

* Have you read and do you understand the Guild Rules: Yes

* What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Basketball, Rugby.
* What type of music do you listen to?: Anything other than pop.
* What other kinds of games do you like?: Skyrim, Magicka
* Tell us more about yourself and why you wanna join Euphoria: I'm Matthew, I'm 15 and I live in South London. I'm very good friends with Kieran (xkierie) in real life. I'm currently studying GCSEs, so if I get in, I'll be a bit less active as I normally would, but will be back to very very very active like I normally am in the summer Smile . I want to join Euphoria because it seems like a nice and welcoming guild, when I was in there and when I wasn't. I go to HBFM a lot of the time to just chill there and nobody seems to mind a stranger popping in to say hi. Also, it seems like I'm interacting with the guild a lot anyway, since I'm constantly with Kieran (and Jess) so I PQ and stuff with Euph/HB members a lot. Also, it seems like a very helpful guild, as again, always being with Kieran means that I do boss runs, and sometimes he brings guildlies to our Scarga runs to helm them. It'd be nice to be part of such a helpful community.
LolBishNom
LolBishNom
Noob
Noob

Warnings : Matt's Application Warnin10

Back to top Go down

Matt's Application Empty Re: Matt's Application

Post  Joncwl Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:12 am

i remember you >=O.

if you werre kicked for inactivity all you needed to do is ask a Jr and you wouldve been reinvited, ^^
Joncwl
Joncwl
Getting There...
Getting There...

Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : 2010~~~

Back to top Go down

Post  Smatt Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:51 am

What jon said xD Trial for a week, App Closed x)
Smatt
Smatt
Admin
Admin

Awesome Admin Awesome Admin : Forum Creator
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : When Formed

https://www.facebook.com/matthewdvc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content