Euphoria~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

5 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Devil Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:50 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Name/Nickname: Clerance nickname is Clarre

* Character name:DevilRebirth
* Level:118 but soon lvl 120 today
* Class:Evan
* Do you have any alts/mules:yes mackosen
* List all of your previous guilds:on all my charachter is,Sverige,Symphonia,Retribution,LickUs,and some random guild that i dont remember the name

* Do you know any one from Euphoria:i dont know but its not imposible

* What is your reason for being in a guild:Help peoples who need help, chill and chat alot, and ofc help with boss runs or events if im needed:)
* What are your goals in MapleStory: have fun achive lvl 200 get alot of friends and just chill out

* Have you read and do you understand the Guild Rules:yes

* Tell us more about yourself and why you wanna join Euphoria:
Well im a guy age 16 who live in sweden i got 1 dog and i live with my mother, im very friendly not easy to get me mad becasue if people is looking for an argue i just walk away becasue its not worth it. The reasons that i want to join Euphoria it that it seems to be a really cool and friendly guild and i love to be a part of ur community . well my main hobbys is Football,swiming,and my computer im not a shy guy and if i want somthing done i do it, i love talk to people and ask and awnser question and my best friend is ofc my 14 year(human years) old dog.

*Why Euphoria and not any other guild?
becasue Euphoria seems like a real friendly guild and u seems like having alot of fun in ur fm and Euphoria seems to have alot of ppl online. but im warning u if u inv me to guild i am very chaty and im not afraid to ask stuff .

*List You're Old guilds and Why you left them?
The main reason i left Sverige was that they was a dead guild no one in chat evry1 was afk or in fm, Symphonia i left becasue i took a break from maple i told the Guild master and he did not mind at all, the reason that i left LickUs is that i ask the master if i could stay in guild but im going to be afk in a week becasue i have alot of school work he said yes but the next day i got a day of so i loggd in to maple and he had kickd me, The reason i left retribution is that its so dead not many friendly ppl who helps or is in chat the only question i get is where to lvl and i awnser but when i ask somthing evry1 goes dead. So thats the reason that i left all those guilds hope it helps
Devil
Devil
Noob
Noob

Warnings : Application Warnin10
Guild : Euphoria
Joined Guild : Euphoria

https://www.facebook.com/notifications#!/

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Joncwl Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:55 am

Awesome man, thanks for making the changes so promptly, my vote is a yes now <3333

Joni us in Ch 3 Fm 6 btw so we do get a chance to know you in game.

And dont worry about being to chatty youll get along with holly and most others then ^_^.
Joncwl
Joncwl
Getting There...
Getting There...

Joined Guild : 2010~~~

Back to top Go down

Post  Smatt Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:59 am

I would have preferred it if you copy and pasted our application form and filled it out xD But I'll let you off, IM FEELING MERCIFUL TODAY Smile1

Hm, Nice app Smile

I Can see that you have some problems spelling and with a tiny bit of your english, But thats okay Smile Being in euphoria should help you with that. We have a lot of swedish people in our guild, Och Jag Prata en Liten Svenska Smile4

So You'll fit in there,

But Just remember its our main language Smile

Im happy to have you join so a yes from me, But as jon said, Come chill in Omen FM to help us get to know you!
Smatt
Smatt
Admin
Admin

Awesome Admin Awesome Admin : Forum Creator
Joined Guild : When Formed

https://www.facebook.com/matthewdvc

Back to top Go down

Post  Kierie Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:12 am

The Grammar Nazi side of me is screaming at me to say no.

But you seem like a really nice guy aha Smile and I believe not accepting someone because of the quality of their language is just wrong on so many levels..

Besides, I doubt my English is any good when I'm drunk lol. Smile

So I'm voting yes here Smile1

Good Luck <3
Kierie
Kierie
Not as Noob
Not as Noob

Joined Guild : March 2012

Back to top Go down

Post  iStabThingz Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:29 am

Kierie wrote:The Grammar Nazi side of me is screaming at me to say no.

But you seem like a really nice guy aha Smile and I believe not accepting someone because of the quality of their language is just wrong on so many levels..

Besides, I doubt my English is any good when I'm drunk lol. Smile

So I'm voting yes here Smile1

Good Luck <3

when im drunk im scared to talk to ppl lol Very Happy
iStabThingz
iStabThingz
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Application Empty :)

Post  Devil Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:45 am

thanks for all the yes guys Smile and i know i have problem with my spelling and a part of that is that i have to slow down when im writing (belive me my teatchers tell me this all the time Smile4 ) and i will come to ur fm as fast as i can becasue i really want to get to know u guys Smile1
Devil
Devil
Noob
Noob

Joined Guild : Euphoria

https://www.facebook.com/notifications#!/

Back to top Go down

Application Empty rawr

Post  iStabThingz Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:28 am

Realy nice guy Razz did few Pq's with him i would love for him to be in our Family so my vote is Yes <3 Smile1
iStabThingz
iStabThingz
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Smatt Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:34 am

Accepted on trial~~ Contact a Jr to be added in-game Smile

(EU3 FM6 if you cant find any)
Smatt